Our mission is to ensure improved lives and socio-economic wellbeing of older persons and their host communities through a holistic care and socio-infrastructural support.
A society where the ‘Older People’ are given a sense of belonging, and are supported to spend the rest of their lives in dignity and in good health.
Our entire team wants to see a world where every aged people struggling in any way feels able to reach out and have people who’ll help them with education, jobs, and more. We want to spread out in every region so we’ll be reachable to all.
- To provide care and support the well-being of the Older Persons through the provision of medical and health care services
- To provide for charity and welfare support-services for the elderly through the provision of relief items such as food, clothing and other palliatives
- To educate people on issues associated with aging through capacity building, seminars and public awareness creation
- To provide shelter for the aged through the building of ‘Old People’s Home’ in strategic areas in Nigeria; rehabilitate and renovate dilapidated housesin order to address the problem of homelessness amongst the Older Persons
- To restore life and dignity, and help the older persons to age gracefully to the grave.
- Support the host communities of the Older Persons, and children to gain access to safe water, economic skill acquisition, educational scholarship and emergency alternative bridge linking one community to the others.